Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, dear Husband!


Dear husband,

Today is your birthday and I wanted to write you a note (and share it with everyone) because I am just so proud of the man you are. I could not be happier to be 28 with you. We have been through a heck of a lot over the years. Watching you become and embrace being a Dad over a year though has made me fall in love with you all over again. And seeing you as a Dad makes my heart flutter in a whole new way. 

You are the most amazing Dad. I couldn’t ask for anything more. You are so caring, loving and hands on. You get home and I know you must be so tired from working but you are always right there for her. You are instantly down on the floor playing blocks or reading books with her. Aqila loves you so much. She has been a Daddy’s girl from the very beginning and there is no doubt in my mind why. You make her feel secure, protected and loved beyond belief. You have patience when I have none left. You are the perfect balance of my roller coaster drama of parenting. I could not be more proud of you. 


As a husband, you are perfect for me. Even we aren't always agree on everything, but those arguments, fights, surely shaped you to be a perfect man to me and made us stronger. You are my better half and I will love you now and forevermore.


Happy Birthday!
Evie!

No comments:

Post a Comment